View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:22 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Trump Supporter From "rich white family" Arrested for extensive abuse of black son

Another Florida Trump supporter

The report also stated that the five-year-old weighed a mere 24.9 pounds, and was reaching for cereal to eat on the carpet when child services found him on June 28. His hands and feet were orange and blistered, apparently from chewing at them ? an action his mother said let her know he was hungry because he is nonverbal. She also told police she often would not feed the boy for days at a time, and that he was not on his required medication for some developmental issues he has.

According to a police report about the child, Hall pointed to the two other white children who lived in the home who are biologically his, and said ?those two are taken care of.?

Police: "He is not my responsibility," says stepfather of child found weighing 25 pounds. ?He is not my responsibility. I?m not his father, I come from a rich and white family,? | WFTV
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote