View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 02:34 AM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by the indigo View Post
We have 10+ weeks and almost 5k still pending. This is not good at all!

I'm always sitting on 2-3k or more with N/A... and I need to clear credit cards! This is not acceptable anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamon View Post
i've had my last payment stored for a month, hoping it doesn't turn into 3. time to send another reminder email. argh
They are just jerking you around as they do with most of their affiliates. Mike is the biggest joke of them all along with Scott. Frankly I don't know why anyone would bother dealing with a shady program like Naughty Revenue who screws their affiliates payments on a consistent basis.

Some people might look upon it as "well they will pay eventually" but I look at it from a different perspective. The longer they "hold" or "delay" your payments, that is money that stays in their bank account earning daily interests. Now imagine them doing that to the majority/all of their affiliates where they delay paying for 1 month, 2, 3, 4, and in some cases as you read in this thread, 6 months or longer, that's serious amount of money right there that they are earning cumulative interests having it sit in their accounts

And in turn, that's money you are owed that you are NOT earning interest

Bottom line, they are fucking their affiliates

For a big program, there is no excuse for the way they jerk around their affiliates when it comes to payments. How come the other big companies like Gammae, Bangbros, Mofos, Paperstreet Cash, etc... have no problems paying their affiliates?
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote