View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:22 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I've faked being straight to get jobs, and been fired 3 times when they found out I wasn't, the last time was a month after my son was born right before Christmas.

Minorities often pretend to be white online, for the same reasons. I knew a white programmer that pretended to be Japanese on freelancer. Women pretend to be men online to cut through the bullshit. A white woman pretended to be black and became president of her local NAACP.

As for the subject of the OP , he's a lazy fuck. He got into medical school by pretending to be black, flunked out, then....

"After failing out of medical school, Vijay got his act together and became a CFA charterholder, an advanced accreditation in finance."

"Professionally, Vijay works as a career coach, resume writer, and admissions consultant for SOSCareerService.com."

So he's consulting other low GPA folks on how to fake their race on admissions to get accepted . #LifeGoals
Wait, are you saying you're gay or ... ? That sucks that you got fired after your son was born. Were you married to your son's mother?

This guy is also Mindy Kaling's (of the "Mindy Project" never watched it but I did watch "The Office" where she was one of the cast) brother.

And his last name is "Chokalingam" which, since lingam is the weiner of Shiva, is also interesting.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote