View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:19 AM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by windycityxx View Post
Are you still offering this service? Has anyone used this service?
Hello,

Sorry it seems I have not posted here for so long actually I am little busy in my job and providing support to my clients. Anyway to your query yes we are still providing this service only the thing is the price has changed its now $750 first month and $450 monthly. The increase in pricing is because of changes in proxies pricing which we use in our campaigns. Very soon we are going to start auto upvoting of our clients posts so that it get on first page (already started testing on some accounts and the results are good but just need more and more accounts and proxies) . Anyway I have posted a latest stats and traffic source screenshot of a brand new website that we have started promoting only from last 26 days on Reddit. You can check the stats and decide if this service is suitable for your website or not. And also this is just a report of last 26 days and it will grow month after month. The more subscribers will grow in your subreddit the more daily traffic you will get. Please have a look at the screenshots below:

webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote