View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Mark, you are a total fucking dipshit. You are the guy who argued on multiple occasions, "i have no political bias" in spite of being one of the most biased posters here.
Easy there tough guy. All I asked you was for links to proof of your claims. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Quote:
You are the guy who has promised time and time and time again to not participate in political discussions.

Links? Proof?

Quote:

You are the guy who promised time and time and time again that you wouldn't respond to JoshuaG or Dynamo etc.
Links? Proof?

And for the record, no I never said I would promise not to reply to him. I told Eric I would leave if he wasn't banned. (Yes, I know I'm still here, fuckoff).

Quote:

You are nothing more than an estrogen charged,
My hard-on begs to differ.

Quote:
hysterical,
Not really, but I'll give you this one anyway as I have lost my shit here from time to time.

Quote:
far left
What is the difference to you between "Left" and "far Left"?

Quote:
activist
I'm too lazy to be an activist. Like you, I'm opinionated, but thats about it.

Quote:
female
GimmieTits!

Quote:
trapped in the body which has the vague resemblance of a male.
Now I think YOU'RE getting a hard-on!

Quote:
Proof? Links?
Yes please.

Quote:
Go fuck yourself.
But why? You are stating your opinion as if it is fact. I never read about anything you are saying, so I am asking you to please, kindly, post links to the information that you base your opinions on.

Quote:
These are established facts and well known to anyone who was paying attention.
"Established Facts". Yes please, show me. Educate me with links, sir squealer.

Quote:
You honestly don't know that as people were burning down Ferguson, Obama was doing nothing... NOTHING at all to stop it,
Except this

and this

and this

and this

Barack Obama Condemns Violence in Ferguson After Michael Brown Death | Time.com

Quote:
to protect citizens, to protect property and to get it under control? That really has to be "proven" to you?
Yes because it looks like you got it wrong. Obama did do something. Was it enough? Maybe, maybe not. Was it more than Trump did for this crisis? So far, yeah.

Quote:
You can waste your own fucking time looking up and reading Obamas own DOJ Eric Holders report on Michael Brown, and learn for yourself right from the horses mouth that he robbed a store, smacked the owner around and then tried to kill a cop and how all the "hands up, don't shoot" crap did not happen at all - even though that became the rallying cry of BLM and refresh your own memory in the process on how Obama never once tried to stop people from doing insane amounts of property damage and lost revenue in Baltimore, Ferguson and elsewhere when people started protesting based on absolute lies.
Clearly, I thought that I did. Clearly, you think I am wrong. You are making a statement that you are claiming to be fact. Wouldn't it strengthen your point of view to link to articles, videos, images etc that support your claims? Why so mad?

Quote:

Obama sent 3... THREE.... THREE FUCKING REPRESENTATIVES Michael Brown's funeral... Michael Brown.... He sent 3 representatives to attend the funeral of a guy who robbed a store, slapped the owner around and then tried to murder a cop.
Ok, so you don't like what he did. But this is not what you said in your previous post. All I did was ask you for links to articles for the basis of your claims.

Quote:
So spare me the "he's so fair and balanced and just wants to do whats right bullshit".
I didn't say that, so, No.

Quote:
He was on the wrong side of every fucking race issue
Like what? Links to prove your points please.

Quote:
(and created/overblew race issues)
... again, links. Please.

Quote:
as a matter of habit. He not only did nothing but as per usual, he sided with the criminal... because the Obama era became the era of the criminal being the victim.
Sorry dude, but please - send me a link to where Obama sided with a criminal.

I am not saying you are lying - I am just asking you to show me.

Quote:
So go fuck yourself.
... not that I haven't tried....

Quote:
You look up these well known, well established and well reported facts.
I haven't found them. Since they are so well known to you, please, please share. I, like you, must know the truth.

Quote:

It's not my job to prove to you that water is wet.
No, but when you are stating what you think are facts about controversial subjects in a public form on the Interwebs, it can only help you to include links to backup your claims.

Quote:

... just because you feel all warm and fuzzy behind your great wall of denial and delusion.
If I felt warm & fuzzy behind a wall of denial and delusion, I would be JoshuaG. When others talk, JoshuaG closes his ears and eyes. When you talk to me, my eyes and ears are wide open.

I am READING what you are saying. I am SURPRISED at what you say. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. So please, again, links to proof. Sir.

Quote:

You guys are so thoroughly devoid of any semblance of reason that its troubling. You create a false narrative.. then chant it over and over and over until it becomes fact to you.. then when someone brings up actual facts which challange it... you do what? what do you, Bronco, bladeliar, crockett et al do? Start screaming racist, brainwashed or crazy, rather than addressing facts with facts.

Isn't the difference of opinion drive conversation? Come on man, stop getting all bent out of shape. I think this, you think that. Fight fight, proof proof, omg omg, you're right you're right, or you're wrong you're wrong. Just chill, do some digging, and let's keep talking without going all JoshuaG on my ass.

Quote:
You do this because you are all weak people.
A weak person would accept your words verbatim. A strong person would challenge you. Will you accept?

Quote:
You do this because are not only intellectually weak.
You seem to be devoted to spreading ignorance.

Quote:
but you are weak people who are slaves to your own emotions.
Kittens.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote