View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 02:50 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
Certainly you must recognize the difference between a personal conflict and a muslim killing random people in the name of his religion.
religion does not teach anybody to kill...I know this is hard for you to grasp but there are hundreds of millions of non muslims living in the 50+ muslim countries...thousands of christian churches in said countries...I am sure paul markham will find an exception to this on youtube but if islam preached violence there would not be hundreds of millions of infidels living in muslim countries...very simple stuff...

your claim that he did it in the name of religion is false...just as false for example as some USIS fighter claiming he invaded iraq to "protect his country" just as false as claiming that catholic priests are fucking young boys in the name of christianity...I mean sheeeeeeeet they sure do it a lot and I can find a youtube video so it must be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
So what would YOU like to see reported in the news ? Clearly you don't agree with the reporting of such incidents as yesterday and today. What for you would you report ??
I would avoid reporting stuff that is going to throw 1/5th of mankind under the bus because it makes money for the media with lies and cherry picking...no terrorist attack is done in the name of religion like no catholic priest butt fucking a young boy is done in the name of religion...

you could stop terrorism completely if you did not report it...so far terrorists have killed around 500 people in europe "in the name of i$lam"...but millions of muslims in europe are now much worse off because the media throws them under the bus 24/7 in the name of profits...this was the plan of ISIS all along...moderate and integrated muslims are the worst enemy of ISIS...

every islamophobic article is a win for ISIS...and USIS...and the military industrial complex...and the ruling elite...but in reality twice as many people are killed by their own furniture than by terrorism...