View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 09:47 AM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
religion does not teach anybody to kill...I know this is hard for you to grasp but there are hundreds of millions of non muslims living in the 50+ muslim countries...thousands of christian churches in said countries...I am sure paul markham will find an exception to this on youtube but if islam preached violence there would not be hundreds of millions of infidels living in muslim countries...very simple stuff...
I'm not one to throw random links around, however even if I'd search for the most apologetic news source out there I could find, appears that even The Guardian would disagree.

Let's take Christians as an example - where in the world is it worst place to be a Christian:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...be-a-christian

Note that N. Korea, Vietnam and Burma are the only countries without a sizable Islamic presence that were put on this list.

The rest of the countries mentioned on this particular list are:
  • Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran, Pakistan, Eritrea, Nigeria, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Lybia, Yemen, Uzbekistan, Central African Republic, Kenya, Turkmenistan. India, Ethiopia, Egypt, Djibouti.

What's not to be forgotten is that these countries, including Saudi Arabia (where Islam was conceived) all historically had their original population and culture.

Iraq, Egypt and Syria for example were Christian, Pakistan Hindu, Iran, contrary to what's happening there now, has been one of the first territories conquered and subjugated by the early caliphate (the first wave of Jihad). Ethnic Persians have ethnically nothing to do with and generally despise Arabs.

In Africa, the spreading of Islam can be divided into two territories - Saharan, which has been originally a part of the classical world, conquered throughout the early rapid conquest (the first wave of Jihad up until Lybia, then the rest in the second wave of Jihad).

And Sub-Saharan, a region that has been historically plundered by the Arab slave traders (it was not the colonial merchants who would catch slaves, the slave traders did and brought them to the coast, with a reported collateral damage of about 80 pct.). Ironically, it's today a region, where the influence of Islam grows rapidly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
your claim that he did it in the name of religion is false...just as false for example as some USIS fighter claiming he invaded iraq to "protect his country" just as false as claiming that catholic priests are fucking young boys in the name of christianity...I mean sheeeeeeeet they sure do it a lot and I can find a youtube video so it must be true
That's correct, the early, religious part (included in the early Koran of Mecca) plays little role in it, in fact Islam's religious part is not that interesting or important at all for anybody outside the Ummah (the Islamic community). A total of thirteen years of preaching the early Koran in Mecca until his exile to Medina, M. allegedly turned about 150 followers into believers.

It's the latter doctrine of Jihad (heavily present in the later Koran of Medina, Sira and Hadith) that lays the foundation for utilizing various forms of (non-violent or violent) Jihad with relation to the Kuffir (infidels - second class citizens where a different set of ethics applies) or anything considered "haram" (forbidden by Islam). In another 10 years since the migration to Medina, until M. died, it is alleged that every Arab had converted.

This is the key to understand the rapid success of Islam, it's not the religious (tolerant) part that would make Islam appealing and successful, in fact the religious part (dubbed to be vastly plagiarized) was a major failure. It's the latter part and utilizing all forms of Jihad that made Islam into a massive success.

Also note that if the perpetrators shout "Allahu Akbar" before the attack, it doesn't mean "God is great", it literally means "(our) God is greater".

So much for a little bit of history.
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote