View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 12:17 PM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
@carlostheguacho

the list you posted is not exactly true...I can only speak for the countries I have been in...

lybia...lived there for 2 years...obvious infidel...nobody gave a shit

malidives...complete nonsense

egypt...has 7 million christians...complete bullshit

india...complete bullshit

I agree that things in US war zones are not good...also Saudi arabia is a crazy country backed by the USA...but outside the US war zones christians and muslims live in peace side by side....I have seen this with my own eyes...

it seems that nobody can address the obvious flaw in the "islam is out to get us" theory...100-s of millions of infidels live in the 50+ muslim countries...1000-s of churches...

its so easy to take pokes at the quran when nobody can read arabic or gives a shit to research...the average westerner will not even bother going to a mosque to ask a priest...muslims are the new communists...there is always somebody to FEAR so that people can make money with "protection and defense"
You can't read arabic either so how does that make your perspective any more legitimate? I'm not sure if you are aware of this but they tend to publish religious books in multitudes of languages and have since the printing press was established.

Stop blaming the US for all of YOUR'S and the worlds problems. Not only is it not true, it was never true. Your shortcomings in life are your responsibility alone. Trying to find a scapegoat for them only highlights the kind of man you are.