View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 09:07 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
Hi,
The first and most obvious thing is the price. I've just entered one of my sites and got a price of $100 per month or discount for $820 per year. Not everyone is ready to experiment with these numbers.

What got my attention (after noticing that Semalt is using every known method to monetize and get your credit card through offers, promos, exit intent popups, etc) is that they are claiming a precise increase in site visibility, you just need to pay. There are too many parameters involved in SEO game. It looks frivolous to me that someone is giving those statements just like that. From what I see here, their offer includes link building and that's something different.

I've just got their report and compared it to other software I am using. It is simply not so precise. Rank tracking is the different thing and there are better tools for that.

For example, their reports didn't include other search engines like Bing or Yahoo. I've just tested with one of my pages recently made following method from the first post.

Search Bing.com or Yahoo for the keyword " femdom scat " (that's my niche). My site is currently n1 for that term on both (August 26th, 2017). This is just example of how complete are their analysis. Not saying they are bad, it just looks very commercial. I would need more time to examine their service. I won't do it because I have licenses for better software for tracking and analysis that are doing a much serious analysis.

Anyway, it is a different service, obviously, they have a team there and strong marketing and I am sure that their service is useful if you are willing to pay and rely on their work.

What I've offered is the starting point for many people so they can figure out are they going in the right way and save time and effort if they are going in the wrong way (plus that bonus giving the same as with Semalt)

thanks
Actually Semalt is ONE service I did not hire ( they are just spamming me) and were utterly trashed by GFY'ers in another thread.

So I am still NOT any wiser..
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote