View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 11:10 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Do it but you wont stop the shit on the main forum unless you start banning all the fake nicks..

If you notice 90% of the fake nicks around here are spewing far right wing none sense. They will continue to do so in the main forum as they wont care if their fake nicks get banned..
This.

The politically obsessed alt-right nics will continue to bring up politics in the main forum. They'll do it by bringing politics into all the threads via posts, instead of creating actual political threads. Whether they are fake or not, new alt-right nics pop up to take the place of banned ones. (I.e. a 14 year old nic with 3 posts pops up an alt-right nic and posting like he knows everyone)

I think a political forum is an awesome idea. I see GFY as an adult industry board still and don't want it to be swallowed by a political ideology. I hope it's enforced and followed if implemented I'm down

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote