View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:09 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
If you are the seller and you cannot track customers sources and IP you are doing something wrong. You cannot pass tracking parameters (for source)?

Unfortunately, as I said above, this is for an affiliate domain. However, this sponsor will return a random subid parameter that you can set so it may be possible to include the conversion and country in the referral link programming I am doing on the new versioning of the backend. I don't deal with CCBill affiliate refferals or unsophisticates.

customer cookie -- sloppy but probably good enough.

The more people learn to get around, and depending less on, Google -- the less stressful your life will be as a webmaster. All your cookies in one basket and little diversification ...

SEM is like real high school;
Google is the blond cheerleader we all want to fuck so the competition is fierce -- so unless you are on the football team ...
Bing and Yahoo are like the plain jane girls that you can get some head from or maybe fuck.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote