View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeHugeMovies View Post
Why would he be there? Tax evasion dude have you been living under a fucking rock?
no - i do not live under a fucking rock but i think i know the whole story a bit better and from first hand and not from third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham
Did he mention he was pushed out.
would you not wanted to be "pushed out" when there is a running court proceedings with open end due to taxes ?

that was the most logic that they could do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham
Did he mention the tax evasion?
he got indeed sued for tax evasion but not for tax fraud (what is a big difference in the german law)

with other word: the "legal tricks and constructions" what have been planed by US international tax advisers would work fine in US - but not in Germany.

at the end he was just tired to run through every law instance and paid a few millions.

the one and only mistake was that he was too often in Germany and that leaded him to be a full tax payer in Germany and not in Belgium where he lives indeed.

what he did was not even a real crime - it was a misunderstanding of German tax laws -
misunderstood by a VERY EXPENSIVE adviser company - nothing what you can blame him personally for.