View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:24 AM  
geffects
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigPunk View Post
You want 10k+ but the site isn't monetized, so based on what you came up with that number?
I was expecting this question.

Understandable from the buyers side if you are looking for a simple calculation like: this website earns 0 USD (ok maybe every 2 months about 100 USD, and I do not know why exactly, I guess from recurring payments from Hegre Art or some kind of affiliate program that was online last year), so lets calculate 0 USD and multiply it with 8 months... 0 * 8 = 0 USD for that website, so I have to give it to you for free

From the sellers side, first of all - I dont NEED to sell it, but I want to offer it to somebody who thinks he wants to buy and take it further. This website is just free of any kind of advertising because I wanted it so. Everybody who wants to monetize it can do it so. There are active members and there are new members joining daily.

My price is for the effort and hard work from many years to have built up a website with this number of members, keeping them to be active and bringing women to post nude pictures from themselves (not easy, try this).

Last year I spent months of reprogramming the script, its not any joomla or wordpress cheap website. It has a backend, front end and an integrated forum. I was also thinking to monetize it myself like other websites do (like zoig, ect) for content in full quality. Maybe some day this would be my next step.

So back to my price expectations: custom programmed websites, that are in this business for about 15 years , that have this number of members (men and women) and more then 60k of self-shot pics (from women), forum with more than 290k posts is not going to sell for a price that is just calculated from income.

If you can offer me such website with the same specs for low x,xxx USD here on gfy please show me this seller and I would seriously think of buying it. I just can tell that such websites are rare and not for sale every week.

But as I said, I understand it from your buyers perspective too. It's like selling a watch. The seller annouce the price, if its too high for the buyer, the seller keeps the watch. As simple as that
geffects is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote