View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 11:30 AM  
SouthernCumfort

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crak_Eric View Post
Hey Southern,

Sorry to hear you've been out of commission for a while (no pun intended!).

First, seeing as you've been with us for a while, we'd definitely like to accommodate you in some way or another and make a one time exception waiving any processing fees on our end as a welcome back.

Second, let's set you up with NET15.

Third, you mentioned you haven't been doing much lately, but if you're ready to get back in the game, let's set you up with an Account Manager - let me know if you're interested.

Fourth, back to that fee-waiving one-time exception, we'll even pay your remaining balance via wire. Please note though, we can waive the $20 wire processing fees on our end this time, but there's also an intermediary bank fee that your bank would charge for receiving the wire, and this amount we do not know what it will be & have no control over. As long as you understand this, we'd be happy to proceed.

How does this sound?

Let me know what you decide! Hope things work out for you.

P.S., Ruth from Paxum is here on the boards, you might want to double check with her about your account matter to see if there's anything else that can be done concerning this. It doesn't hurt to try!

All the best,
Eric
That would make my day! I just don't know how much the fee would be on my banks end to receive that wire though so I'll have to call and check... I would love to be on Net 15 that would be amazing! But I'm not sure I'm ready to get back to 100% with you guys yet.. it's not that I don't love Crak it's just I'm not financially doing well right now so I need to find me some stable income first before I dabble back into marketing. But I killed it with you guys a couple years ago and made some good money. I miss those days!

If you want to message me on Skype or let me know where to reach you at to talk about sending me that money that would be great in the meantime

My Skype is Recruiter865 btw

But yea you guys tried sending me money to my Paxum account after the pay period ended around 9-15-2017 but Paxum ended up closing my account saying something about jurisdiction issues with American Accounts so I'm not sure where to go from here with Paxum.. if you could look into that as well that would be great too.

But yes just let me know how to talk with you directly so we can figure this out.

Thanks Eric. Always loved you guys!
SouthernCumfort is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote