View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:44 AM  
Xanger82

Industry Role:
Exchange BTC / Ether / Ripple or buy/sell with Paypal

Hey Guys. I think most of You would know about BITCOIN, Some of You about Etheriums (ether or eth) and maybe very few of You would know about Ripple (XRP). Virtual currencies are growing like wildfire not by days or weeks but by seconds. The prices go up or down in matter of seconds. I have a few in reserve and I am looking to sell them or exchange them with other virtual currencies. You can contact me if You want to

Exchange Your BTC/ETHER/RIPPLE for example You have btc and You want ether, or You want BTC and You have ether or vice versa.

Or

If You want to sell Your virtual currencies for Paypal USD

or

If You are looking to buy BTC/ETH/XRP with Paypal USD

You can add me on skype. My rates would include a slight 1-5% commission on top of the market value.

Additionally if You are looking to buy, My reserves for BTC and Ethers is not too big, Just 1.27834BTC and 9.54 ETH while I have quite a few XRP.

Do keep in mind that Paypal is risky because of charge backs so I would be a bit picky while choosing customers.

Xanger82 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote