View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 03:50 PM  
ericdv

Programmer available for work

Hi there. Thanks for reading my thread. I'm a programmer with over 12yrs experience, and I'm available to take on an extra project or two now. I've worked for some large adult companies in the past, and I'm currently employed full-time at a startup. I'm interested in taking on a couple extra gigs now to make some spare cash. My specialties are as follows:

- Programming in PHP. Tons of experience using the Laravel Framework to quickly make sites. I have lots of experience doing social media type sites.
- Video encoding and streaming. Can set up custom cloud encoding pipelines, or run things through FFMPEG on your server.
- Scraping and/or third-party API integration. Can generate big sites from scraping or ingesting sponsor content dumps. I've done this many times to create custom tube sites using video embeds.
- Using Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive layouts. I am not a design expert, but if you just need something simple, I can quickly put it together using the bootstrap framework.
- NATS and billing provider integration. Custom promo tools, join pages, etc.

I don't do Wordpress maintenance, but I can do custom WP plugins.

I'm located in the US. Native English speaker. My rates are on par with other US-based programmers. Drop your email in this thread and I'll get in touch with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
ericdv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook