View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:53 PM  
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyStephans View Post
3- Facebook. Pretty much everything I just said about Google can also be done on Facebook's advertising system, but it is not always better. NOTE - Facebook owns Instagram, so same ad account can be used on both.

+1 Facebook has demographic information on members, so you can limit ads by states, even city. And, importantly by age range and sex. Yes, target ads to be shown in the news feed of females 18-22 in Kansas if you wish.

-1 Facebook costs more per click but may be worth it due to use of the demographic targeting.

-1 Facebook is more selective about images used in ads.

-1 Facebook "feels" to me to be a bit of a social justice company. I mean, ad text and destination websites approved by Google are often turned down by Facebook staff for odd reasons. Once was told "bikini photos are not allowed on Facebook!" by somebody in their approval department. Just sort of feels they want to run peoples lives or something.

-1 Speaking of "social" - you must be aware that Facebook ads in the mobile news feed (best place because every female 18-25 only uses mobile) can be commented on and complained about. So, as soon as some "Social Justice" girl sees it and starts commenting about it being racist because it has a white model not black, or skinny girl not thick, blah, blah, blah... you have to either delete the comments (which brings more nasty comments) or delete the entire ad and start over.

This last reason, the "social justice" due to commenting below news feed ads, is why I gave up on Facebook. Prior to 2015 it was well worth the investment. Now, not worth the hassle of watching your own ads all day for negative comments and social justice attacks.

4- Instagram by search and keywords. One thing that worked good for me was to set-up an entirely separate Social Media network for model searching.

Buy a cheap LG smart phone for about $45 at Walmart and get the TracFone 90 days plan. Includes a good number separate from anything else you have. Text, minutes and web in smaller amounts for $20 for 90 days. Don't use WiFi because you don't want home/office IP to show during registration process at some sites.

Use the phone to verify a Craigslist account, Twitter, Instagram.

Prepare a website to send girls to.

Prepare an Instagram account with nice (non-nude) photos, and a link to the website.

Don't go crazy buying traffic / followers / likes. Just a few to keep Instagram from banning account.

Now, you or somebody you hire, slowly start to follow girls you wish would come model for you. Don't message or ask, just follow for now. Find them by searching things they may have as locations or keywords. In my case "University of Colorado" or some sorority name or some music venue, then when you find a hot girl, dig deeper! That means, don't just click to follow her - dig into the "suggestions" that come up after you send a follow request for other cute girls related to her, etc.

Once your account on IG is up and running and verified, with its own email address and phone, you can use a computer to do the searching. On Windows 10 the Instagram App works for this, on Mac I use Flume or InstaMaster.

This is slow, but you are following girls in your area, that you already know are cute, and hoping they click back to your profile on IG and get interested. These would be girls that aren't on other sites, and in the back of the head they think "Hum, this photographer wouldn't have followed me if he wasn't interested in me". That assumes, of course, that you have a great batch of images to show you are good. If your IG profile looks amateur its not likely to draw any hot girls.

Like with Craigslist, Google, Facebook - the key is to have a mobile friendly website they can click over to and get some basic information.

There are other methods, and a lot depends on the style of girl you are looking for. In my case this stuff works to varying degrees.

The End, please send Tequila.

Seems like too much work for the results it yields.

Anyone has tried good old flyers??
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote