View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:40 AM  
PimpMastah

I agree that banks shouldn't care about what my business is! They should only protect my money!

But that is not how the banks work today in Europe and most likely in USA.

I don't need to take a business loan. I'm aware that lots of adult web masters receive money to their bank account. That's why I need to know what the trick is? How did they do it?

Are any of you web master with EU bank account by any chance?

Or am I naive thinking I can simply be honest about mu business and they will accept it?

Do all other web masters lie and tell them they are a web design company?

Since 9/11 the laws have changed dramatically! For example if I want to deposit cash into my personal bank account I need to fill in a form answering questions where the money comes from. According to anti money laundering laws and regulations.

When I asked a Estonian bank about opening a business account they told me adult content is not allowed as it violates their Acceptable Use Policy!

They also require you to fill in information about the URL of your website.

I have pasted part of their AUP below so you can see for yourself how crazy it is!

Prohibited Activities
It is prohibited to use the Banks service for activities related to transactions involving:
1. illegal products or services;
2. narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any activity that relate to drug paraphernalia;
3. electronic cigarettes related products;
4. items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
5. stolen goods including digital and virtual goods;
6. items that incites hate, bestiality, mutilation, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
7. item related with depiction of sexual acts with persons being under the influence of intoxicating agents, hypnosis or with sleeping persons;
8. items that are considered obscene, or sexually oriented materials or services;
9. live animals or endangered animal species;
10. connected to the selling of on package travel, package holidays and package tours as defined in the Council Directive 90/314/EEC;
11. connected to services where the service provider collects money on behalf of others as a payment services provider;
12. virtual, digital or cryptocurrency related activities, sale of vouchers, value cards or valuable usable ?chips?;
13. involving ammunition, arms, or related parts or accessories;
14. the sale of traveler?s cheques or money orders;
15. promotion or advertising of products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
16. gambling, betting activities, lotteries or sale of value usable usable ?chips? or vouchers connected to this services;
17. collecting money without license when compulsory in the account owner´s jurisdiction;
18. multi-level marketing programs, matrix programs or other similar programs;
19. programs, materials or services related to get-rich courses or related to increase your wealth or gambling;
20. sale or distribution services based on offering telephone or chat services regarded as being of a sexual nature;
21. financial or escrow services;
22. factoring, lending or investment services;
23. selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures or an investment interest in any entity or property;
24. dating services;
25. haspiritual or worshiphaservices or products;
26. products or services related to the Second World War;
27. jewels, precious metals and stones;
28. bath salts or herbal products;
29. modification chips;
30. payments to or from accounts in OFAC listed sanctioned countries;
31. Ticket resale.
PimpMastah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote