View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 05:15 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phman79 View Post
Let me ask you guys something else, the last time I filed a counter google emailed back and said they needed more info. What I told them is I am an approved affliate to market chaturbate material and the material comes from their API. Should I've added something else some key words to use or something?
This bellow work fine for me always get a fast response from google with in t 24 hour so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohawk Steve View Post
Google has a counternotice form: https://support.google.com/legal/con...ebsearch&uraw=

It?s pretty simple to fill out, here are the steps:

1) Fill in your name, title, company name, mailing address, email address, and phone number

2) Provide a list of the URLs that have received a takedown demand. (Pay attention to instructions and advice provided by Google about number of URLs to provide per notice.)

3) Choose the excuse that applies to your counternotice (e.g., "I am not the owner, but I am authorized to use the content").

4) Read and (assuming they are true for you) check the boxes next to the sworn statements.

5) Type your full name in the signature box.

6) Click the ?Submit? button.

7) Repeat if necessary for additional batches of URLs.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote