View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:35 AM  
doofusultimate
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Video Editing/Trailers Services With Results

Greetings Everyone, Myself Ramey Offering Video editing/video trailer services for u.

What Can I Do?
- I Can edit your videos to short and make teaser/trailer as per your given directions and submitted to you or whatever websites you want.

Examples?
- Left me message on skype : rameyshaun or email me [email protected] i will get back to you as soon as possible.

How Many Videos?
- Its totally upto you if you want long term relation or for short period or some clips i can edit for you with your affordable budget, trust me m very flexible in terms of pricing.

Any Proven Results?
- M working As clipper/editor for about year as of now, and earning around 2k$ monthly. Here is my PSC Income - https://prnt.sc/gtnpsy and PSC Affiliate manager can aslo verify that too. Trust me i know how to tease your viewers to force them to sign up your paid site.

Where And service cost?
- All You need to do is contact me via skype - rameyshaun or email me [email protected] we can discuss pricing suitable with your budget.

Letme know if you have any questions
doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote