View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:01 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
News is reporting that he meant to go to a rap concert with Chance the Rappe and Lorde https://www.thedailybeast.com/las-ve...-lorde-concert

From the picture, there is no hotel close to the grounds. IF he was shooting from 400-500 feet away as said, I can see the hotel with his rentals.

I think much more has to be investigated before we know the truth. Too many odd facts coming around. If he came in daily, multiple times, with suitcases with guns, didn't a doorman notice he kept bringing in luggage, yet only one person in the room?

It's so easy to speculate. I hope they do autopsies to get the bullets and compare them. Multiple shooters or just one? Will the hotel be responsible for letting in 23 guns? You know the lawsuits will pile up. Metal detectors in hotel could have prevented this will be the argument. Bomb sniffing dogs at the doors!?
Did he attack the wrong concert.. No that's just stupid.. The guy had scopes on his guns and was in the hotel room for days before the attack. He knew it was a country music concert not a rap concert..

What it shows is he wasn't specifically targeting the country music concert, but rather he was looking for the right opportunity. This of course blows holes into the right wing nutter theory that he was a deranged liberal trying to kill Trump supporters.

Here is my theory..

The guy was mental and had a lot of guns. He was likely planing to do something but perhaps he didn't know what yet. Maybe it was just random that he rented the room over the other concert and that's when he came up with the idea to attack a concert from hotel window..

or..

Maybe he planned to attack the rap concert 1st, but he chickened out or maybe after he got the room he realized it was just too far away. (the 1st hotel was way far away from that other concert and it's unlikely the same attack would have worked)

Regardless, the fact he was obviously in pace for the other concert blows holes in the right wing nuts theory that he was trying to attack Trump supporters. All the right wing nutters are working overtime trying to push that narrative, because they are scared to death he was one of them..

Also to blow holes in the other right wing nutter theory.. (aka he was killed by FBI and conspiracy goons carried out the attack). The guy had home made termite in his car and more ammo/guns. He was expecting to get away and do another attack..