View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:46 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
if you dont care about personal freedom, freedom of expression, being subject, not object in relations state- citizen, having guarantee to be judged by independent juidicary system that is not on the leash of the State...then for sure it doesnt matter at all and you will fit well in a country like Belarus or Russia
usually the "normal" people prefer to live in other type of countries, if they have a choice.

of course you may always say "blabla" its the same everywhere, well advice for you then - go live there :-)
You won't believe but actually (in fact) Russians have much more rights that Americans. The only thing when you may have a problem with is when you openly criticize Putin... just like I do But I'm a regular person and not a public politician so I have no problems with that too. Now please tell me about something what is more free for the American people besides a right to say "fuck you" to a president? Just SOMETHING, ah???

On the other hand, I can show you more cases when Russia is much more liberal than the USA for a regular citizen. When American visits Russia for a first time he thinks it's anarchy here, because almost everything is allowed or just isn't punished by law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
A: In principle, yes. In the USA, you can stand in front of the Washington Monument in Washington, DC, and yell, "Down with Reagan!", and you will not be punished. In the Soviet Union, you can stand in the Red Square in Moscow and yell, "Down with Reagan!", and you will not be punished.
The modern Germany is not Nazi Germany as well as Russia, Ukraine, Estonia and Georgia are not Soviet Union anymore. A video of Pussy Riot girls in front of Kremlin singing "Putin pissed his pants":

Have they been somehow punished for that? No. They've been punished for their performance in church where they have really scared babushkas there. Actually you can find the same punishment (up to 5 years of prison time) in the German Law. America isn't better abut it...

And how about this:

The guy on the video above is a child in comparison to that Pussy Riot did in the church. In the US you just afraid to do this or that because you'll be punished for the things that could be harmless and normal in your country. Don't even mention that any cop there can shoot you like a dog just because... he doesn't know.