View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 01:19 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
(...)
sorry, but the only video that comes to my mind about Pussy Riot is when they got spanked (and almost cried) by Russian Cossacks in Sochi....[and yeah, that from the church too].
That shows good why so called "liberals" get year by year around 10 % of social and political support LOL in Russia.
The joke that I posted from Radio Yerevan seem to be still actual lol, regardless if Soviet Russia doesnt exist since 26 years....

its long discussion...What I do know is that I may envy Russia low tax rate, and thats all.

well I bet that NGOs work much more freely in US than in Russia, one thing that comes to my mind. its also long discussion.

I prefer America than Russia, sorry. much more diverse, with better climate,nature, colourful people,connected to latin america and europe and western asia..also different basics and values on which they founded their country...What basics did Russia have ? All the time either Tzars, commies or KGB
from one dictatorship to another
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote