View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 03:02 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
1.of course that I didnt confuse Navalny with NGO here.was talking about normal NGOs and their relations to the state.
How do these NGO's affect average people like you and me? As I said above, legalization of prostitution and a right to drink or do anything else in your own car give much more feeling of freedom than some strange "NGO" symbols. Am I not right?

Quote:
Like i said, they built US many centuries ago as a place based on libertarian values mixed with puritan ones...a country where people were coming to live b these values and make money
They were built by slaves and they are based on genocide of native citizens. Let's be honest, it was worse than that Hitler did to Europe.

Quote:
In Russia it was always: Tzars, commies, KGB(and their bonzos and tzars), in that order...
It's all cool (KGB, FBI, DHS, CIA, NSA etc), but it's misleading. Once again: can you name some of the freedoms that the US citizens have, but Russians do not?

Quote:
2. I dont consider pot to be more lethal than alcohol, rather the opposite actually. both are poisons thats for sure. its personal freedom how you want to kill and poison yourself..state has nothing to do with it. you are responsible for your life.
Course a pot is not more lethal than an alcohol. Personally I would forbid them both and I don't see how it could be correlated with personal freedoms. Course everyone has a right to kill himself. So consumption of drugs (any drugs) in not illegal in Russia. Only distribution is punishable.

Quote:
I sometimes stop by here to poke Sarn here, as he seems to be agent of inluence on this forum
An agent of influence? He is just a brainwashed person who thinks that Kiselev is a prophet of his God

Quote:
that only the strongest Russians can achieve after 72 hours marathon of sex, sauna, food and vodka.
Indeed. If you haven't done that at least once in your life - you are not Russian That's our national sport almost as popular as a tax evasion (I'm not kidding now) If your business partner says that he wants to discuss some deal with you in sauna - don't be afraid, he is not gay. Just prepare yourself for a lot of food, drinks (usually beer + vodka) and a sex marathon with many girls (as many as you will be able to do, because your business partner has already paid for them ;)). That's true.

In the USA the business partners do it almost the same way. For example, they go into a golf club to make a deal there. I like this as well, but Russians don't print dollars and most of us can't afford an enjoyment of the real golf game with a partner. So usually Russians end up in a sex marathon with 5-7 eighteen year old girls (a night is usually very long... ;)) Yes, it's much cheapper than golf and course it's not so funny, but this is a Russian specific...

P.S. You were unable to name any American freedom which is unavailable in Russia (except drugs and drunk driving), while I've named at least a couple of things that you can do in Russia but not in the States