View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 07:46 AM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
All the hotels i have stayed in,in Vegas have multiple entrances. Almost impossible to detect this sort of activity unless you are actively looking for someone with guns ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
News is reporting that he meant to go to a rap concert with Chance the Rappe and Lorde https://www.thedailybeast.com/las-ve...-lorde-concert

From the picture, there is no hotel close to the grounds. IF he was shooting from 400-500 feet away as said, I can see the hotel with his rentals.

I think much more has to be investigated before we know the truth. Too many odd facts coming around. If he came in daily, multiple times, with suitcases with guns, didn't a doorman notice he kept bringing in luggage, yet only one person in the room?

It's so easy to speculate. I hope they do autopsies to get the bullets and compare them. Multiple shooters or just one? Will the hotel be responsible for letting in 23 guns? You know the lawsuits will pile up. Metal detectors in hotel could have prevented this will be the argument. Bomb sniffing dogs at the doors!?
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote