View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:48 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I think you are wrong. We have very little information about what they've found, but it seems there is already enough evidence to start prosecuting people.

Just as an example, it seems a NY case was re-opened after it was discovered Jared and Ivanka intentionally schemed to fraud people, they knew it, and intentionally planned to do it. The case was dropped for lack of evidence, but now after reading their emails it's plainly obvious they planned to fraud people.

That's just in the past few days.
Rochard this is coming directly from the leaders of the Senate intelligence committee.

Quote:
"The committee continues to look at all evidence to see if there was any hint of collusion," Burr said, adding that "I am not going to even discuss initial findings, because we haven't any."
read it here

He said it himself, after 9 months of investigation, over a hundred people interviewed and over 100,000 documents, they have not a single shred of evidence that suggests collusion. Nothing. Not a damn thing. At what point do you say maybe there's nothing there? I'm sure Russia meddled in our election but I'm doubtful Trump had anything to do with it.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote