View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 10:53 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
He was in Boston for a few days and speculation on the news is rampant. Red Sox games, concerts, etc.

We are getting to the point of nothing being a safe place, but not just the USA. France, UK, and other countries are learning we have to be proactive not reactive.

We're told to watch for Muslims. No one suspects an older white male. Stories on the news feature anti-Muslim hatred, kicked off planes, but our own people did this.

Odd facts didn't mean being alone in the woods. I used to live on the ocean, yet drove a few miles away to a very secluded oceanfront area where I'd walk and clear my head. Rain, snow, I'd not care. Gone for a few hours on the beach in the rain? People must have thought I was out committing countless wrong things. Odd, perhaps, but if I went wacko tomorrow and killed fifty people, would they say, "she spent hours on the beach when it snowed?"
Every domestic terrorist since the 90s has been a white right winger..

Chris Rock called it years ago..

al cracker - Video Dailymotion