View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:35 AM  
druid66
Confirmed User

what would make me happy would be trades with japanese niche blogs and tgps, if not japanese then asian and general blogs and tgps at the end.

i must admit i'm a bit surprised, i've checked XX number of sites i know from asian niche and 90% of them does not exist anymore (parked) those which exist are kind of abandoned (lots of dead links to traders, dead galleries etc..) and if i'm looking for JP blogs on google most results are pure pirate sites which offers full movies downloads from filelockers.

me and my friend we did good job on our blog, it's fast, simple and will live long since it's updated a way ahead and new content is added all the time. Our toplist does the job and moves productive trades up like on good tgp, everything there is well designed and we spent hours of thinking how it should look and work to be decent for surfers, sponsors and traders.

but it seems there is not much sites we could exchange trades with dammit