View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:46 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
Hey, thanks, but there is only one pop and it has capping 30 minutes. Maybe you are talking about this or the impop, which has pop on close? Which one?
Its the window on the fetch, when fetched a smaller window opens where you can add detailed info, in both windows the slimspot banner comes up, when you click it away new window comes up, etc etc... in practice, it takes 3 times longer to add content then on other pin sites. It does not stimulate the people to add content to your site, hence you will lose on both sides. As said before, just a friendly tip, you can leave it as you want, but you will miss the persons adding daily content and keeping this up for a long time.

PS it comes up at every submit of a gallery. If it was a hourly one I would have no issues, but this one repeats and becomes a irritation.

PS2, the popup will move OVER the window where you will put the details in, so you have to close it to complete submission, when closed, new window comes up. I do know Webmasters generate views cause of the process of adding content, but its utterly useless and misses the goal of a pin board. ( no capping on this! )

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote