View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:15 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
He didn't go after anyone.. He made a comment and the left didn't like it. He saw that it was working in his favor so he ran with it some more. Honestly the only thing I like about Trump is he's not afraid to trample all over the PC crowd and/or tell you what the hell he thinks.

I don't give a fuck if you're black, brown, white, purple, green or blue. I'm going to tell you what the fuck I think whether you like it or not. Whether it will hurt your feelings or not. I don't bow down to anyone when it comes to speaking my mind. I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again. I got a Judge so fucking pissed one time when I called him out in his courtroom he literally almost leaped over the fucking bench to come after me. He didn't put me in contempt either because he knew I was right. That's what pissed him off especially in front of a full courtroom.
He called for them to be fired or suspended. That is calling for action to be taken against someone saying something he doesn't like. That isn't him just making a comment. He has also suggested fans not watch or go to NFL games and he suggested that the tax laws be changed so the NFL doesn't get the tax breaks they are getting. These are all calls for action against, not just comments.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote