View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:47 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
I have to disagre. 3 hardcore south paws went to trump over this national anthem thing that I know personally, and that was a big cock to eat. We’re talking life long dems. Blm and antifa stole the one thing from the dems that they had in their arsenal—the moral high ground.. There are just as many lefties who shake their head at blm and antifa as there are righties who shake their heads at what’s tweeted out of the O O.
BLM has never sided with Democrats. I mean for fucks sake one of their first targets was Bernie Sanders..

On BLM's own site..

Just a moment...

We do not now, nor have we ever, endorsed or affiliated with the Democratic Party, or with any party. The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people’s efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party.

Antifa is much the same.. They have protested Bill Clinton and Obama but you call them Democrats. You show how uninformed you are, when you make these kinds of dumb claims.

Also quite convenient for your "story" that you "just happen" to know a BLM member and a Antifa member who both conveniently jumped ship and now support Trump.. Get real and quit the bullshit..