View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:28 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
Thanks for the recommendations! I believe I know what is the token problem and I am going to fix it ASAP. BTW, I have an offer for webmasters, I can possibly add your site feed to auto import once a day, if you link to this site, add the pin button to your site, or something else in return. What do you guys think?
Auto Import, the webmaster/submitter loses personal touch with your website and the option to give original descriptions just for your pin site will not be able then too. I do think that a pin site needs to feel the balance between submitter webmaster who have a need to have their content spread and owners of programs searching for some inhouse traffic, when you automate things there will always be a few clowns who abuse it, and fuck it up for the rest.

A example of a Pinsite that balances the webmasters and program owners is Jizz.xxx pinboards and live cams , ps, bonus, Submitter can earn coins and spend on Jizz Cam Girls

Hoping I have contributed with some creativity to your thread, again, its only cause I want you to succeed with this project. Good luck

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote