View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:58 PM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
I really dont understand what is so difficult for you ?

The building in London was a different design.

The building in London was not hit by a plane fully laden with jet fuel.

Question for you :

Do you really believe that the unidentified bogeymen that created a conspiracy so fantastic, in order to promote their oil / war / power games, the only plan they could come up with was this ?

This was the CIA right ?

You dont think that they could have just toppled an unstable govt somewhere in the Middle East and achieved the same thing ?

You dont think they could have just assassinated some leader in some flash point and started a shit load of conflict ?

You really think they sat around and this was the very best plan to get the US govt to increase defence spending ???

hold on. i'm no truther.
I don't know who it was. There are plenty of explanations. The fake calls from the planes and all that shit. Every video released is doctored. When I get some time I'll post links of some retired generals who think it wasnt the habibs who they claimed
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote