View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:56 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
Looking for Paxum rep. here.
The funds we have sent to our Paxum account have been returned twice and no one answers us. Are we the only ones ? Cheers
Hi Celine,
Please check messages on Skype. I replied to your accounting team last week via email but unfortunately over the weekend I have received multiple Mail Undeliverable messages, so I assume they didn't receive my response.

Last month we updated wire information to a new bank as we believed this would provide faster delivery of wired funds, however we have encountered multiple issues with the new bank and therefore we have just reverted the wire information to the previously used details.

Please check Add Funds by Wire and send a new wire to us to that information. If you have any wires pending to the previous wire information please check your bank account as the wire may have been returned to you.

Hit me up on Skype please, and check the message I left for you there so we can assist you in getting your payments out.

Thanks,

Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote