celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
P
Quote:
Originally Posted by purevida View Post
Lets get something straight CEL!

You wanted FREE SEO!

Basically you wanted me to WORK FOR FREE FOR YOU UNTIL YOUR SITES RANKED!

It was a Joke! REAL SEOs dont work for Nothing. DO NOT COME ON MY THREAD CRYING and slating someones service when you are trying to get someone to WORK FOR FREE!

You are condescending and need manners and if you want WORK done be prepared to PAY FOR IT not Freebie hunting to get SEO done then say it didnt work!

YOU don't understand SEO and admitted this in emails to ME!

You also don't understand how long it takes to RANK AN ADULT WEBSITE!

ALSO:

Keywords you wanted ranked -

Teens Domination, Women in Prison, Hot Czech lesbians, Lesbian Slave Movies, Women in Prison Movies, Lesbian Erotica Movies, Lesbian Domination Videos, Sexy Teens serving Lesbian Mistresses.

These take around 6 month + to RANK

SEO is patience unless I build the sites specific to these terms which isnt always possible.

I know what I am doing with over 10 years experience and REALLY REALLY DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU POSTING HERE. Not only wanting FREE SEO but then having the audacity to come on my thread and say you WONT SAY ANYTHING BAD.

Unreal!
You made a deal with me based on performance and you did not perform, even more you refused to give any update and whined about working for free..HERE IS THE DEAL YOU HAVE APPROACHED ME WITH :

Hello Cel,

I realised I should take your offer and be greatful for it

Lets start.

20% ....$200
40%.....$(200 +100) Total $300
60%.....$(300 +100) Total $400
80%.....$(400 + 100) Total $500 - monthly increments of $100 for every 20% increase after that.

Thank you,

Adie.

As you say dear Addie you should have been greatful for the offer I accepted, and not trying to bite the hand trying to feed you. After all when nothing was changing after more then 30 days, all what I have asked you was for some update which you have refused to give...And of course I do NOT know nothing about SEO, that is why I was here in "your" thread in the first place but unfortunately running into schumck like you I have wasted valuable 6 weeks of time. And in this business time is money, so you did actually caused me damage ! Further you have now spent more time arguing with me here ( and will in the future ) then if you would have send me a short "update" in e mail and if anything would have improved you would have been making money by now since it is almost 3 months since we "started"...

(For the members here the percentages refer to GA increase in traffic....)

Anyway this guy lies and if I would have paid him in advance I would have just thrown my money away...so he can go and unless he changes his ways.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook