View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 09:49 AM  
warmsexyfeed

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bns666 View Post
don't count on search engine traffic without properly formatted text content on your site and how do you plan to monetize it with no ads?
I had ads on it but I removed them. I am currently focused on growing traffic and making the website as good as it can be. I had ads on it before, and at 6k views it only made 1 $2 sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
grays and whites,

setup a proper adzones ! and convert a traffic.

to much content loaded by js. is not good for seo.
I'm not hosting any content, all my content is from APIs.

I tried setting up adzones but yeah 1 conversion from 6k views.

I don't know if I should rely on SEO? I have no idea what kind of keywords to target, this website is very general but it also has a lot of different categories. Maybe target the categories and keywords?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
Hi;
How is Firebase working out for you?
Utilizing the API and the code?

Your overall strategy is unclear to me.
If I will benefit from the traffic network that you can use Firebase to build -- I have servers, domains and money --and would help you with SEO strategy.

IM me -- see below or email this address.

comprofundgmail.com
Hi I am not using firebase actually, that code was just left there from before when I tried implementing user authentication. Probably won't use firebase for that now.

My strategy is unclear to me as well. Right now I just want to make the product (website) as good as it can be, and try and grow my traffic and get feedback. WIll focus on monetization later?

Not sure what you mean by "if I will benefit from the traffic network that you can use Firebase to build" do you mean if you can benefit from the users I acquire from my website?
warmsexyfeed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote