View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 01:15 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
probably foot hood, then maybe the subway killer in NY. honestly me not getting killed is more of a preoccupation of mine than who black people decide to kill on any given day, you pickin up what I'm laying out homey?

however, it seems to me black people like to shoot other black people in really small groups, sometimes from a car or 1 at a time... what's your fucking point?
The Fort Hood shooter was black? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
honestly me not getting killed is more of a preoccupation of mine than who black people decide to kill on any given day, you pickin up what I'm laying out homey?

however, it seems to me black people like to shoot other black people in really small groups, sometimes from a car or 1 at a time... what's your fucking point?
You started a post about Trump's comments on the second large scale mass shooting in the past two months, and suddenly you are bitching about black on black shootings?

We just had a shooting where twenty-five people were killed and everyone involved was white.

If "not getting killed" is a preoccupation of yours that's great. Just avoid churches, concerts, and schools.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote