View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 11:00 PM  
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Not quite that old. But Steve's an idiot. How many sites are there that cater to guys looking for the girl next door? Back in the day there just as many magazines for the Penthouse, Playboy market as there were for the these.

First Barely Legal

Jana Cova.

For me, this has always been a business. Who cares what nobodies think of my work, the only thing in business that matters is $$$$$
Let me see if I understand you right. By your own words you are not a good photographer and by you own words you never made big dollars but did manage to eke out a living by being a photographer. There is something to be said for earning a living by taking nude pictures but you always try to make it more than what it was. You are admittedly an uneducated Cockney that eaked out a living breaking laws and taking photos of mostly homely women. Admittedly there were a few lookers in the bunch but you did nothing to portray yourself in the light that you try to do.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote