View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 11:45 PM  
TurboB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
magneto664:

I am not such as skilled that i could make a script to use API...
You are right , known company is much more trustable then whitelabel.
So you create your site with , let's say , Cb's API , and then redirect all users to join/login directly to Cb ?
For new projects i own a copy of Roboscripts script , and on it i am using whitelabel on a subdomain , which is made to look like very similar my site.
I think this is much more trustable to users , when they come to main site and further are redirected to similar look subdomain.
This is first reason why i am using whitelabels.
And the second reason - i am scared for Adblock. If you are using on script to send traffic directly to Cb - Adblock simply blocks iframe with live stream, because it is streaming not from your
whitelabel ( not known for Adblock ) , but from Cb ( Adblock blacklist ).
I know , here is a cool option in a script - you can display big message to your traffic - Please disable your Adblock.
But this is not a solution - personally i mostly will close such a site.
Why i am asking for Stripcash whitelabel ? Then i am uploading watermarked videos with pro looking logo , it is creating some brand.
Then traffic comes to whitelabel with the same logo etc - they trust it more in my opinion ...
I have lost what to do next
Sorry for dumb question:
Maybe you know smarter way how to drive your traffic to sponsors site - simple landing page maybe with same logo? Or simple redirect domain to Stripchat...

Barry-xlovecam:

Thanks for tip.
TurboB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote