View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:25 PM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeklinis View Post
magneto664:

I am not such as skilled that i could make a script to use API...
You don't need you have a good Robo Scripts - Awesome Tools To Promote Cam Sites with i suggest a standalone edition - and for a wordpress is a killer plugin cyberseo:
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...wordpress.html

Quote:
So you create your site with , let's say , Cb's API , and then redirect all users to join/login directly to Cb ?
depends. join, login but mostly best way to straight cam room, less click for users is a more chance for conversion.

Quote:
For new projects i own a copy of Roboscripts script , and on it i am using whitelabel on a subdomain , which is made to look like very similar my site.
I don't like solutions with a subdomain, subdomains are always doggy for me and looks like scam. - direct main camsite look very nice na trustable also users like remember site name.

Quote:
And the second reason - i am scared for Adblock. If you are using on script to send traffic directly to Cb - Adblock simply blocks iframe with live stream, because it is streaming not from your whitelabel ( not known for Adblock ) , but from Cb ( Adblock blacklist ).
money spenders don't use adblokers

Quote:
I know , here is a cool option in a script - you can display big message to your traffic - Please disable your Adblock
I ignore it, i don't get i need paid members, user who pay don't play with adblocks..

Quote:
Why i am asking for Stripcash whitelabel ? Then i am uploading watermarked videos with pro looking logo , it is creating some brand.

Quote:
Then traffic comes to whitelabel with the same logo etc - they trust it more in my opinion ...
Better is a create 301 redirection to sponsor site, with save clicks from users probably 70% users will close your site when se landing page, when you create 301 redirection you send 100% to sponsor !

Quote:
Maybe you know smarter way how to drive your traffic to sponsors site - simple landing page maybe with same logo? Or simple redirect domain to Stripchat...
always better is a create a white label with nice content so you can get a free traffic from search engines, twitter or twitter, you can submit a videos with will be on the internet for a long time, always you can sell this domian in the future. quicker way is always a buy a traffic.

try find a domain with a scrtipcam on the name or something, stripchat can be or will be a trademark soon, find strip is a free word and someting add to it. stripchat have a api so you can user for example cyberseo plugin.

tnx.
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote