Old 11-28-2017, 07:53 PM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smclof View Post

the site is Freeadultcams.co

thanks !!

1. Get a proper domain name no a another FREE CAMS in the fucking name.
Have you see a fucking FREE PUSSIES or FREE BLOW JOBS or a fucking a free anything - why you use a fucking FREE in the domain name - FUCK why? fuck this.
If you go to a fucking holiday you go to site - free-plane-tickets.com or fucking free-4-stars-hotel.com - FUCKING NO - so fucking stop using a fucking FREE in your domain name. I see a plenty of free - (not used) - easy to register domain names with can be easy move on for a white label sites - ONLY in last 4 days i discover a 4 free domain already used in webcam business with even uploaded videos on xvideo and other shitty tube, yeap fucking on site have a ~200 already uploaded clips! so fucking why you still looking for crap domain names? Start your business from a good way!
Use a brain, find a domain with history, stop using a fucking FREE

2. Get a good script, grap some seo experience with anyway you need, paid traffic don't give you nothing if you thing about a long way. you need to get a free search engine traffic. If you don't know how so but it, and stay away from crap indian seo idiots. (use del button on your e-mail account)

3. get a fucking nice theme with nice logo. look on you where you go to spend money to crap pub with fucking painted wood board logo? or nice modern pub with fucking sweet pussy led lights? yeap!

4. Get a content - use your brain, if a 100 or 400 people use same script with same fucking models images or other stuff - how you think - when it will finish - SOON - trust me - SOON. maybe tomorrow google will sort it. crate unique content with unique images or other stuff and make your site unique.

tnx.
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote