View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:42 PM  
DiveAsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
200K Twitter account to promote your site or Twitter account

Twitter Promo:
I am offering a twitter promo of your site and boosting your twitter account with RTs and tweets.
I have a single twitter account with over 211K followers.
I also have lots of other twitter accounts that total close to 800k in followers.
All these can be used to promote your site, and get you links and clicks in.
This is way cheaper than paying for clicks with google. These links do not disappear when the campaign is over.
This promo lasts four weeks and each day you will get 3 tweets to your site, or twitter account. (you provide the photos)

Hit me up if you want me to push your twitter account. I've taken some accounts from the low 100s to the 1000s
Or, if you have an Asian, Latina, Trans, Blonde, Ebony site, I can push that as well.

I get tons of out clicks every day and millions of impressions from these accounts. It's great exposure for your site or twitter account.

This is the first time I am offering this.
$120 (totally worth it in terms of cost per click)

Email me here please, ( pacificintercom @ gmail.com )
I only accept paypal or bitcoin.

If you have any other ideas to promote you with my twitter accounts, just email me and we can talk. I will make sure you get your money's worth for this service.
Thanks for the interest