View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 01:18 AM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

For fuck sakes, are we still debating whether Naughty Revenue are scammers?? It's a known fact that they are the shadiest, scammy program in Adult. Scott, Mike, Crystal, Uncle Fester and the rest of these clown names they use is just a way of them to say "Oh actually you should have been dealing with Mike", "Oh you should have been dealing with Crystal, blah blah blah".

I will make it simple for you guys, they are SCAMMERS plain and simple. They have been fucking their affiliates around and scamming their affiliates around for years. Need proof, look at the link below.

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...venue-pay.html

Everywhere you go in adult, you hear the same shady stories about Naughty Revenue. When I use to chat with Graham from Elegant Angel, he use to tell me that only stupid desperate people promote Naughty Revenue because no matter how much you think you make promoting the program, you probably won't see a dime. Joone and Sue when they were running Digital Playground would always laugh when affiliates would confront Naughty America's booth at AVN asking where their money is. Joone would say he didn't know if the line for people at the Naughty America booth were longer for their affiliates complaining or the fans lining up to get autographs.

Pull your links, Put them on your shit list, and flush Naughty Revenue down the toilet.
Naughty Revenue are a SCAM. Do not promote their shitty program.
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote