View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 06:22 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by agora View Post
When you're the no 1 Adult SEO company like ourselves, there will be a lot of haters out there from flamers, no doubt.

AdultAgencyAds.com is simply the best at what we do with no complaints from the numerous clients we have had including our clients on GFY.

As I mentioned, all our clients are making money thanks to our services.

If the flamers on here were doing as well as our clients in a surge of business they have experienced using our services, they would not have the time for internet trolling.

It is apparent that the flamers on this thread don't know sh-t about SEO.

Keep up the good work guys!

Too bad you have so much idle time in your hands for flaming. Maybe if you had better SEO on your own sites, your businesses would be much improved, with more clients to serve?

You sound like a broken record...Everybody wants to hurt you, but yet you have not provided a single positive comment from any gfy'ers who were satisfied with whatever you did for them. That is very suspicious. Surely you could ask a few satisfied gfy'ers to post here in your defence. And if not, why not? And yes, I got your PM but not sure I am ready for obvious reasons.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook