View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:37 PM  
agentadult
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Did you take time to read the emails your REP sent me? The first thing he wrote in all of those emails was "YOU ARE LYING". Is this how you treat your loyal customers? If someone calls you a liar without any reason, would you still talk nicely to them? Read all of my emails from the day one and I don't think I ever misbehaved with anyone. It's not in my nature, but I can't resist someone to call me a liar when all I was asking him that I didn't receive a license. Is it really that big of a thing that you guys had to call me a lier when I paid you for all the content that I purchased and it is my right to get the license?

There are so many reasons/possibilities that a mail is lost and didn't receive by a customer. We all faced that issue. Does that give a right to a company to call his LOYAL customers a lier? I was so upset because of that and he deserved to be called a PIECE OF SHIT.

If you don't have any proofs, let me know and I will provide you all the screenshots of our conversation and then you will see who started using a vulgar language.
Best 4K & Fetish Content With British Models

Amazing fetish content is available as Exclusive & Semi-Exclusive
agentadult is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote