View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:40 PM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
I'm sorry, but I do not want to write once again why the pages with tags should have the follow noindex attribute.

if you see one day the difference is Google means the algorithm or google action has been taken.
setup noindex for tags - keep categories indexed sites indexed keep. for new open pages. wait 2 -3 weeks time look for stats.

"The model is different, it collects searches and sends visits to my sites, but it's always old and new generation of my sites.

The first one sends visits to the old sites, the second to the updated sites."

better not to link to your pages at first! Google may associate it.

"P.S. for new sites I created everything new, even Google accounts for webmasters and analytics, new mails, new accounts etc etc. etc., but they are on the same server."

Well. is a good idea to create all new. but.....
is noting wrong if you have all on one server is ok. is a plenty of companies who host 400-500 or more sites in one IP. but.... if on IP you host only few sites with is 4-5 or 10- all sites are linked together, and all are same adult niche - robots and Google algorithms are not stupid.
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote