View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:34 PM  
mrgamechanger

Industry Role:
A Niche Site That's Never Been Done Before

Good evening. I have a blog which has over 30,000 followers, up from 5000 last november. That's 25000 subscribers in 2 months for something which you can't even find on google. People love it. My blog features a very niche kink, which I believe has not been done before, hence the rising popularity.

I have an active community, and if I wanted to I can get this community up to 50,000 followers in two weeks, probably 100,000 at the end of this month. Most of my traffic is from North America. I am planning on making a website to use for the videos my blog features. I was thinking about making a tube site, but I want it to be a bit more personal than that as I want to have categories / accounts people can make / allow anyone to post.

I have enough content to get it going at the start, and I can get guranteed over 25,000 hits for whatever I want. What should I do? I am trying to go with affiliate advertising, not a paysite.
mrgamechanger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote