View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 07:38 PM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
posts like this confirm for me that you are not the original owner of this account (which back then seemed like a nice guy)

you are here since 2007 with almost 30,000 posts and you ask why Jasmin - which is the biggest livecam site of all - doesn't have an office in Hungary?

Anyone with even a little clue in this business would know that they used to have their office in Hungary, JFK has posted videos and pictures of their old office several times and it was also posted several times here that they moved office out of Hungary for reasons that were discussed at great length back then on GFY.

you have nothing to do with this business and you just come here to stir up shit with your racist crap and Trump asslicking
Ok, they had been in Hungary but left for certain reasons. Still curious why labor expensive Luxembourg instead? Usually companies that outsource jobs do not go to most expensive countries.
Ps: never said a single racist thing, but I know that to people like you anything "insensitive" towards non evil whitey is "dass waciss"
Pps: I am still a nice guy, except when I talk to traitors (this is beyond disgusting in my mind, so naturally can not be nice to them) and to people responding with ad hominem or emotional response to rational discussions. I just strongly dislike these kind of people.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote