View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:11 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
do you have ladies toilettes in the netherlands and if yes is it because they need to be secured from the dutchs there ?

i donīt give a shit on who catched that wrong story.

I just wonder why there is NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE of it.
800.000 people have been there PLUS the whole right wing fake media of the planet have been there and not ONE SINGLE PICTURE ????

serious question: do you think the rest of the world is dumb or are you that dumb that you do not see when you are a victim of fake news?

did you read how many GERMANS have been sentenced for false accusation because they wasnīt even there but have reported a sexual crime ?

but back to the women tend:

this is existing since 2003 on the octoberfest and many other public festivals.

munic octoberfest have 6 million visitors and this was the result of the 2017 octoberfest:

During the Oktoberfest this year, women sought help there 254 times. In five cases, the women came because they claimed to have experienced sexual violence. In seven cases it was other forms of violence, including violence by one's own partner. However, more than 53 percent of the women were thankful to Security Point staff for another reason: they had lost their friends, their partner, or their mobile phone in the crowd.

do you see what kind of elephant you make out of fucking fly ?

i did not find informations about the sexual assaults they have reported and against who - but:

1. of all you need to KNOW what sexual violence MEANS in the german law.
I am pretty sure that you could be sued for that 5 times per day at any place in
Germany and you would not even know why (maybe because you told a girl that you
like her titts)

2. even when ALL 5 cases would be target a foreigner 6.000.000 to FIVE !!!!!
6 million is the population of holland. do you think you have only 5 such cases in holland per day? and if there are SIX should we make a security wall around holland
or announce a travel warning to this country of sexual assulters ?

do you really do not see any bigger problems on this planet that you have to use lies to make a big problem out of a small one?

if so you are really a lucky person that you are able to close your eyes from the REAL PROBLEMS this world is indeed is facing.

sometimes i am really a bit jealous not to have such a small brain mass what helps me to miss out the reality.
Oktoberfest is a drinking festival. you wouldn't expect many Muslims to be there. Pick better examples.

Like gangs grooming underage children for sex. Something allowed in the Quran.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote