View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:33 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
than tell me what the twin towers had to do with islam !!!
tell me what new years eve is if not a drinking festival.
how many millions of muslim you need on a place to make a problem if you already have a problem with single ones..
I would say the numbers are clear. Czech, Poland, Hungary have the right numbers to not have any problems.

Quote:
do you have ever seen that there is a law that you HAVE to drink alcohol at the octoberfest?
So not many Muslims go there.

Quote:
btw. they even have a praying tend for muslim there. i wonder why you did not complain that yet. (but maybe because they have one on prague airport too ? )
A praying tend where? you didn't mean a Praying tent at the Octoberfest did you?

this arguments are lame paul VERY lame !

Quote:
in wich version of the quran ?
Every version.

and before you send me a copy of a part you will find for SURE here one from the bible:

Quote:
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
And unlike Muslims we have dropped those barbaric myths.

Quote:
you see that i can find an opposite for ANY argument you come up with - because this is how the world is. we are not ONE culture but we WILL NEED TO BE ONE to survive.
Your argument is foolish.

Quote:
i do not know how you want to resolve this problem but my ideas are away from pressure and blood - i believe in education.

and sure we will not be able to educate all of them in a century - some of them we will never educate (same as we will not have a chance to educate you anymore).
So eductate them in their homelands, not here.

Quote:
this procedure will be a fucking long run and it will need generations to fix it.
Very true. They have been fighting amongst themselves for 30 generations.

Quote:
there is one thing for sure - that YOU and people who think like you are not a part of the solution you are just a part of the problem
Wrong, we want to keep them out so there is no problem here.

Your arguments are foolish and proven wrong. Your examples show you to be a fool, quoting from a book 3,000 years old and written from stories told around the campfires. That are no longer relevant today. That was a stupid mistake. Muslims kill more Muslims today than ever. But you think you can educate them not to. Go try it and see how you get on. I suggest the local Mosques before you go to the ME.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote